Friday 6 July 2012

Thank God it's friday!!

hiii,

I haven't looked forward to Friday as much as I have today, we've had a unexpected visit from OFSTED this week which meant that stress levels went through the roof!!! Happily it's over now and the count down can begin for the summer holidays (10 days!)

This weekend I am looking forward to a fabulous weekend with lots of quilting!! I'm really enjoying the quilt along and want to complete the 2nd, 4th and 5th block this weekend!! Pictures will follow probably on Sunday!

Last night I tried to enter this competition http://quiltinggallery.com/2012/07/06/patriotism-quilts/ on quilting gallery. Unfortunately I couldn't upload the photo but I've enjoyed looking at the entries today.

This is the quilt I was going to enter- it was my first ever quilt. I made it with the help of my cousin. I made about 15 rows of 10 6x6 squares and backed in a navy blue- turned out pretty good if you ask me!




 till next time- Keep Quilting!

Ashleigh x

No comments:

Post a Comment