Friday 9 March 2012

good things come to those who stitch

Happy friday everyone!!

I'm writing today after a much calmer week at school.And, I'm looking forward to a fun packed weekend starting tonight as I'm going out for a birthday meal =]

Although this week has been much more enjoyable unfortunatly not much crafting has been carried out.

However, I have done a little cross stitching - working on my historical sampler christmas cross stitch. It is looking sooo nice even if I do say so myself!


I love cross stitching- so relaxing
All the women in my family love to cross stitch so I guess there's no wonder I do. Although my mam says I take after my Gran.

 

Till next time: Keep Crafting

Ashleigh x


2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Glad to hear you had a calmer week. Your cross stitching is looking very nice. I, too, find stitching extremely relaxing. Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! My birthday night out was fab and I'm looking forward to a little bit of crafting today before I go to the football match.

    ReplyDelete