Friday 23 March 2012

Friday blogs

Happy friday everybody...
my friday blogs are becoming a little bit of a ritual. I wish I had something fabulous to share but the truth is I haven't done any quilting this week. I haven't really done any cross stitch- I've done a little on my christmas sampler adding a few gingerbread men.

Trip down memory lane.....

Since I haven't made anything new I thought I would share my first ever project. A cushion I made for my head teacher at school. I placed a x stitch in the middle and with the help of my fabulous cousin we managed to make this gorgeous cushion.


I'm planning on crafting tomorrow or sunday- maybe both! so I will hopefully have new projects to share soon- can't wait!!

Till next time: Keep crafting
                                                                 Ashleigh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment