Wednesday 15 February 2012

Half term crafting continued

Wooo!! Here's to celebrate one month of blogging- look at how many projects woohoo!! I'm loving it!

I have an obsession with hearts (nearly as serious as my owl obsession!!)
Heart garland, heart clocks, heart earrings, heart everything so today I desided to make a homemade heart for a birthday gift.
Heart hangings are my favourite creation because it usually takes minimum effort with maximum effect. It also gives me an excuse to use some of the gorgeous material I've bought but had no use for.

So I picked some fab patchwork fabric and chose the heart shape (big fat heart this time). To finish it off I added some 'home sweet home' ribbon to the front and hung it with red ribbon.


I got to use another new setting on my sewing machine- setting the needle slightly to the side so that I could finish the stitching using my machine.
What to make tomorrow....

Til next time: Keep Crafting

Ashleigh x

No comments:

Post a Comment