Friday 24 February 2012

10 things I love about you!

HaPPY Friday everyone!!!!

My first week back at school seems to have dragged!! But I am looking forward to a weekend off!

Tonight I've been reminiscing about my favourite movie: 10 things I hate about you!! Loves it- I mean have you seen Heath Ledger in this movie. This has gave me a great idea I am gunna share some information about myself, here are 10 things about me!

1. I was born in Sunderland and I grew up here! I guess that makes me a mackem
2. I'm a primary school teacher. Two years working with 4 year olds: Pure bliss!!!
3. I adore america. I often convince myself I'm an american just born in the wrong country!
4. I hate eggs!!
5. Ceaser salad pizza from Rosas on long island is the best food in the world! i've just discovered a restaurant that sells them in Sunderland- I'll keep you posted on how good it tastes.
6. I've only been quilting for about 6 months! I'm loving it
7. I'm scared stiff of needles yet regularly give blood- sucker for a treat!
8.  I went to a small school called Argyle House School: it was the best days of my life!
9. I'm a camera Nazi! live life so that it is worth the memories!
10. Disney world is a real life fairytale and the more hours I spend there the more magical it becomes!

For those who don't know me I hope you feel like you know me more now. For those of you who do maybe you found out something new!
Pay it forward!! Next time you blog tell others about yourself.....

Till next time: Keep Crafting

Ashleigh x

No comments:

Post a Comment